• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync stopped?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I save photos to Creative Cloud but they never reach the Cloud. Only clue I have is I get a sync message saying could not sync 7951.jpg - but I cannot locate any file with that name anywhere. I notice syncing seemed to stop, amount storage used never increased. I think it's the sync thing? Need help.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This sounds like sync had stopped because of an issue with a file (7951.jpg). Are you sure you do not have the file named 7951.jpg on disk locally or in the Creative Cloud?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2014 Dec 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did find that file, the CC error message said bad file name, so I changed it - see what happens. Looks like one bad file stops the whole works? Hope I start syncing again, because it is a nice way to organize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines