Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Synced Files vs Cloud Documents? Web Browser vs CC App?

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone explain to me the difference between "Your work" on a web browser vs "Your work" on the Creative Cloud Desktop app?

I signed up for the Daily Creative Challenge and followed the link to "Copy to Your Work." In the browser, I see the folder under Files > Synced Files. (CC01 attachment)

When I open the Creative Cloud Desktop App and go to the "Your work" tab, however, I don't see anything that I see in my browser. (CC02 attachment).

I just checked my CC Desktop app preferences and Syncing looks to be running (CC03 attachment) so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Can someone show me how to get the Synced Files I see in the browser to show up in my CC Desktop app?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same question and I think I'm experiencing similar situation.... 

I have a syned folder on my laptop for Adobe content. I saved several video clips there and a PremierePro file.

I can see the folder and content when I visit my CC account online under 'Synced Files' but they don't show up under 'Cloud documents' [when logged into my CC account online] and they don't show up under 'Your Work' in the desktop app. I'm using a MacBookPro.

Basically trying to determine what the difference is between Synced Files and Your Work. It's also a shared folder - I successfully shared the folder [while online] with other remote team members who have their own CC account.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also experiencing the same issue and I have a PC. 

Help from Adobe on this would be beneficial. 

-KW

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines