• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synching social media with Adobe CC

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me if Adobe CC has a software that acts as a social network planner? If there is any feature in Adobe CC that connects all our social media and from there we can publish scheduled posts designed by us.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you have in mind, but adobe has this info, Social media software and apps | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes I have seen Creative Cloud Express but I am unsure if I can actually connect my social media handles to it.

What I am looking for within Adobe, is an app/softaware where I can connect all my social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn ect.) and it will post in all of them according to a schedule (like a planner).

For example, I might have a video that I want to post on a set date and the Adobe app will post it in all the social networks that I registered or gave permission to do so.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i know of no such app from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Margarida,

I not sure if this is what you're looking for or not but the closest thing Adobe has that I'm aware of is Adobe Campaign. https://business.adobe.com/products/campaign/campaign-management.html It is designed for business rather that personal use. If have questions about it I'd recommend posting in the forum for it here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Dave. I will check it out.

Best,

Margarida

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines