• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing not working, hours spent already with tech support

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We haven't been able to use cloud team file sharing since last week. Friday I had an adobe tech guy on my computer for many hours trying all sorts of things. He reset our services, removed and re-added me. The issue is that the syncing is not working. It looks like it is, then seems to start over from zero. For example, last night I started over again and it said syncing File 2 of 6250 with 1 hour left. This morning I got up and it said syncing file 7 of 62,000. The folder in reality has 6,816 files. This happens repeatedly. Previously it was up to syncing file 80 of 311,353. Last week files that were deleted were showing up in their previous folders again and then moving back and forth by themselves, literally. It was bizarre. I had my entire team remove all of their cloud files including emptying archives. The only files we've got syncing are the ones I'm doing. It may be related to my computer going to sleep. I just did a test and before sleep it said syncing 220 of 6250. When I woke it up it reprocessed and says 5 of 19,339 with 5 hours remaining.

I was getting help on Monday from tech on my computer again a. He thought it was fixed but it kept starting over again with ever increasing file counts and times. I emailed him back and he said to call for support. I did. HUGE waste of time. I was transferred many times and ended up at a woman who said everything was normal, there was nothing she could do, my ONLY option was to wait longer and she would call me back to see how it was going. She refused to connect me with anyone else and promised to help me. She NEVER called back. Surprise.

Please please somebody help. Is it normal for the file count to go up so dramatically? Is it normal for the count to reset repeatedly when those file counts change? I'm assuming it's not.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, looked like it finally finished, with a few known errors. So that tells me the file counts are a bug, that the cc app is unable to re-evaluate the file count correctly after resuming from sleep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines