• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

to use creative cloud libraries you need to be logged into a creative cloud account

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use libraries but it show up this massage " to use creative cloud libraries you need to be logged into a creative cloud account " i ties loging in and out, reinstal creative cloud nothing worked, how to solve this issue please?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are unable to use Creative Cloud libraries in the Creative Cloud Desktop Application or in other Adobe apps? Since when have you been seeing this issue? Which operating system you're using?

Please try to reset the Creative Cloud  Desktop App & make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

If you're on Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
If you're on Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

You may also check the steps mentioned in this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is in both Creative Cloud Desktop Application and other Adobe apps, I am on macOS. 

I did try thies mesthods they didn't work unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. Could you please go to the Creative Cloud Desktop Application > Help > About Creative Cloud and share the complete screenshot of the info. 

Also, please try reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop Application through the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did try the the tool it did't help, Here are the screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines