Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Creative Cloud Files to Apple iCloud

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Trying to figure out how to move or at least copy my creative cloud files to my icloud. Can't figure out how to download them - feel like I'm just missing the correct download button somewhere! 

I need to do this as I'm going to be switching to a different account for work, so the account I currently use is due to expire, but until that happens I want to make sure I don't lose my files in between the switch/would prefer a copy on my iCloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

open your cc desktop app > at the upper right click the cloud icon > click cc web

check all 7 folders and your lightroom link (at the bottom left) for all your files.  you'll download them locally first (cc sync is already on your local computer(s)), and then move them to other locations including icloud, if desired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines