• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble saving files to Creative Cloud shared folder

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, I've had a lot of problems with files not properly saving to our company's shared Creative Cloud folder. This may or may not be exclusive to Illustrator, as every file I've had an issue with has been an AI over the past few weeks. 

Everything behaves as expected when saving/writing to the file, and I'm a "save often" kind of guy, so I am certain I am saving my files. However, upon reopening at a later time, I'm seeing a lot of changes I have made and saved into the file disappear, as if the file somehow reverted back to a previous version.

I typically make/save the AI file, then save out a proof version for clients to see. I ALWAYS save my Illustrator files before doing a "save as..." for the PDF, so I have no idea what is causing this,

but I am having to redo a lot of work lately that was already completed.

This is unacceptable. Are any other users experiencing this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you talked to your IT dept admin about it?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have not, because we're a very small company, so I am essentially the IT person...haha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines