Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Try/Buy Now Even Though I Have Plan

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I have a plan for all apps, and even though I have the apps that I need installed on my computer and have been using them without problem for months, in the 'All Apps' section in CC, it is now saying on the button next to the app which should say 'Open' is now saying 'Try' and 'Buy now' for a few such as Ai and Ae.

Please help.

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.39.37 pm.pngScreenshot 2023-09-01 at 12.40.12 pm.png

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the quickest resolution is usually to install over the current installs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply 😊. May I ask how you would go about this on a Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pick the app in your cc desktop that has few customizations and click install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't think I'm on the same page... I have Illustrator installed already, and both in my browser and on CC app on my computer, it says to Try/Buy Now. I can still open Illustrator normally, but in CC app (on desktop and in browser) it says that. I also went to install the beta version of Illustrator, and it has the same issues, but I can't open that one as I haven't installed it before. Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 1.08.16 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what has changed, but it seems to have resolved itself just now since when it started occurring a few hours ago. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry.

start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if that fails, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

if those all fail, change your cc language.  eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines