• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to access admin console to my own account, I am the only user. I want to manage my files.

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  how can I get admin console access?  I am the only user, and this is my own account.  I'm trying to free up space and manage my files, but it's saying I don't have admin access?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're trying to manage your cc file, open your cc desktop app > sign in (if not already signed in) > at the upper right click the cloud icon > click cc web.

if you want to access your console, sign in to adobe.com and go to https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Admin Console is for Teams & Enterprises only.  If you receive Creative Cloud from your school or employer, contact your IT dept.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines