Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to create a customizable field that can be posted to Facebook

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to make a template post for Facebook users to be able to fill in their own content and post. It is for a nonprofit walk. I'd like to be able to create a custom background and imagery along with the note "I Walk for XYZ because..." and then have an empty field where users can put their own message and post to Facebook. I know how to use forms in Acrobat but you cannot upload a PDF to Facebook. I also know how to do this in PowerPoint where I would set a Master and have users fill in a field in the "Normal" mode. Unfortunately, you can't post a powerpoint on Facebook either. I don't want users to have to use a "Save As" function to turn the item into an image. Can any Adobe Creative Suite product help me make this? Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines