• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Profiles under one account

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I conduct business for two separate companies under two separate email addresses (bob@A1A-company & bob@B2B-company).  I'd like to know if I can set up a second profile (without needing to purchase a second license) under one cloud account, or do I need to purchase a second license and log in under each to access the documents I need to view and sign with the correct profile for each?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Hi Robert,

Use of the products for a subscription is tied to a single Adobe ID but you can create a free level account on a second email address which you can share files with. A free level account includes 2GB of storage. I'm not sure what is required related to being able to view and sign documents from both profiles. If this requires using some kind of paid service tied to particular Adobe ID, two licenses might be required.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you want separate file sync'g for documents for two different email addresses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

Use of the products for a subscription is tied to a single Adobe ID but you can create a free level account on a second email address which you can share files with. A free level account includes 2GB of storage. I'm not sure what is required related to being able to view and sign documents from both profiles. If this requires using some kind of paid service tied to particular Adobe ID, two licenses might be required.

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for clearing this up for me.  I appreciate your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines