• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit/Adobe Fonts has turned itself off and dissapeared from CC

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crashed and when it restarted Typekit had turned itself off. I tried to turn it on but it has disspeared from CC. Tried logging out and restarting CC, tired repairing it; none of those worked. My fonts are all still active on the Adobe Fonts website but can't access any of them on desktop apps.

andreww94999823_0-1605016221186.png

andreww94999823_1-1605016252837.pngandreww94999823_2-1605016271982.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Major outage on Adobe side... might take a few hours before they fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was helping a customer that was missing the Adobe Fonts from his Creative Cloud desktop app. Mine was showing on my Mac 10.5.7 then, suddenly mine completely disappeared in front of my face. No more ƒ on top onto side bar and on notification preferences. No Services section in the preferences. 

Same with my Windows 10.

What’s going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Major outage on Adobe side... might take a few hours before they fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem here, I am missing services and the Adobe fonts icon in the cc app. If i try to activate the fonts via browser it doesn't work, also when I try to activate them in the specific adobe apps like Illustrator, Indesign etc. 

I tried everything from logging out/in, restarting my computer, repairing the cc ap and deinstalling every adobe app including the creative cloud and installing again … nothing worked. Strangely my workmate has the same OS and the same version of creative cloud, but she still has it available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if it was luck, or if Adobe repaired this - but I tried uninstalling my Creative Cloud and chose to "repair" instead of uninstalling. My font option is now back and my typefaces have all been reactivated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines