• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Adobe servers / Help me please

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, quise entrar al Adobe Creative Cloud desde al aplicación de mi escritorio, como todos los días y me sale este mensaje:

-----------------------------------------

Imposible acceder a los servidores de Adobe

Comprueba la configuración del cortafuegos, asegúrate de que la configuración de tiempo del ordenador sea la correcta e inténtalo de nuevo

Reintentar
-----------------------------------------

No entiendo bien qué debo hacer, me puede alguien ayuda ?

===========================================================

Hello, I wanted to enter the Adobe Creative Cloud from the application on my desktop, like every day and I get this message:

-------------------------------------------
Unable to access Adobe servers

Check the firewall settings, make sure the computer's time settings are correct, and try again
Retry
-------------------------------------------
I don't understand what I should do, can someone help me?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also got the same problem since the latest update of Adobe CC.. Just in case, I'm using a PC running on W10 Pro x64, 2004 ver. (latest Windows 10 update). If someone can help, please let us know.Annotation 2020-06-25 170017.png

Annotation 2020-06-25 170056.png

Thank y'all !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola tambien tengo el mismo problema y no he podido trabajar por ello si alguien nos puede dar una solucion 

hello i also have the same problem and can't work for it if someone can give us a solution

brajav_0-1593247348861.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. The servers cannot be reached. Uninstalled and installed Creative Cloud desktop app several times. With and without firewall active. Time is correctly set.

@Adobe: Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...well... for a reason I have no idea of it is working again.

I posting here solves my issues in the future, too... well then 🙂

My issues seems gone for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same prooblem.i have changed my plan and i can't download the applications because of this problem.

"Unable to access Adobe servers
Check the firewall settings, make sure the computer's time settings are correct, and try again
Retry"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, pues tengo el mismo problema. Llevo toda la tarde intentándolo y nada. Me doy por vencida. ¿Alguien sabe algo más?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, I was just with Adobe Support for like 2 hours straight and had the same issue, but managed to fix it. Here's the solution. Ready?

Adobe Creative Cloud doesn't support your local OS language settings...

My case is that I'm running Windows 10 (1903, prior to update 2004) and I initally contacted Microsoft support and after a few rerolls of updates nothing worked and they told me to call Adobe Support. With them we did absolutely everything, including some Adobe console tools, which managed to delete Creative Cloud and reinstalled it... but still nothing, until I changed my Windows language settings to English and not my native language. The moment this was done Creative Cloud poped up and reconnected with the server.

Here's the link: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

TLDR: Fix your Windows language settings and it will work: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow it works.thank you very much.but really it was so difficult to tell us that this was the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Sir are a Hero. Language solution works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked ineed. Funny is, that the new CC didn't recognize my PS and Bridge installations and made me install 'em again. Something went really south with that version of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

Tengo mac osx 10.14

Como indican más abajo para windows, cambié el lenguaje del sistema a inglés. Si bien esto no hace desaparecer el cartel de aviso en la aplicación Creative Cloud, lo que ha ocurrido es que el icono en la derecha de la barra superior del Finder ya no está atenuado. No se si esto habrá solucionado el problema.

Aún así he creado un nuevo usuario en el ordenador como indican aquí:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers-why/td-p/11236579?page...

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/install-or-run-applications-new.html

Esto me ha permitido actualizar todas las aplicaciones desde el nuevo usario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola encontre esta solución me acaba de pasar y encontre la solución en YouTube: Like si les ayuda.
How to fix: Error: Unable to reach Adobe servers (Adobe Creative Cloud) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the previous youtube post repeats the windows defender fix.  ie, reset your windows defender (in the control panel) to default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines