• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel Student Creative Cloud Subscription (Unable to pay because of pandemic)

Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an animation student with a student licence that my mother had been paying for some time now. Because of the current pandemic, she got fired from her job, and I had to leave my studies for the same reason. 
The debit card that is linked to my Adobe account hasn't had any money for over a month, and I recently got a notification that my account was getting suspended, and I only have 7 days left to use the Adobe programs.

My questions are:
1) This suspension means the account is getting deleted? 

2) In some months, if we recover financially to get back to my studies and pay for the subscription again, would Adobe charge the monthly fee as soon as it detects money into that bank account? Or do I need to create a new account in the future to access the services again?

I don't have the option to cancel my subscription in my profile because we can't pay for this and probably the upcoming months, and the option to cancel is not available if there's a problem with the monthly payment, so I wanted to know what would happen to my cloud files and account itself.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As for your Account. No Adobe ID, and or Account, gets deleted (You can request your account be completely deleted and when you do that you can not use the same email address to sign up for another account. But that is not what you want to do).

You will lose access to the programs, they won't run and or won't give you fuill access to all features.

As for your other questions you need to contact Adobe directly.

This forum system is not a direct link to Adobe support.
We are just users like you and can't help with account questions.
You need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system at the link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Select the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session.
Type in AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI System.

Best of Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines