• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete Mobile Creations

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to delete files in Mobile Creations I get the error "Could not delete some items" and the files are not deleted.

This occurs across web and iOS app interfaces for Creative Cloud and also when I try to delete these files via the iOS apps that created them.

I have created this thread because I was unable to find a solution for this on the forums, or a way to contact support directly for Creative Cloud file issues

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Casey,

Can you provide the names of all files which this issue is occuring with? Is the email address you use here on the forums the same one you use for your membership and where the issue is occuring?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 6 files in total. 4x Photoshop Sketch “Project” and 2x Photoshop Mix “New Composition“

Yes, it is the same email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info Casey. I'll report the issue to our developers to see what can be done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Also, it is not just these files; any new mobile creation is unable to be deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks David. Has there been any progress on this, or a workaround to resolve the issue of not being able to delete Mobile Creations? (like an account reset?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem for a couple months now. I ended up contacting support through Adobe Sketch, but so far there's been no solution. I'm sorry you're experiencing this too, but in a way it's a slight relief for me. Hopefully more people reporting this issue will help them figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is still unresolved, so this week I requested a cancellation of my account and refund, both have been completed.

Adobe Support were very helpful and I appreciate their efforts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem for a few months too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I've got 38 old Adobe Sketch, Draw, etc project files in my 'Mobile Creations'

file tab that I haven't been able to delete, rename, or do anything with (throws an error 'could not delete item') for months.

I was on with Adobe support for a couple hours today and they just got back to me with a fix (wait for it).

They told me to delete the files and empty the trash.

<sarcasm>Wish I had thought of that!</sarcasm>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue still - going to create a new thread, since it looks like this one isn't being watched anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I had the same problem, and I worked out a solution. I googled this and no-one seems to have an answer, which is odd......

Anyway, the problem is with your account. You probably have an old email account you are using instead of one created especially for Sketch. I think the issue is the account needs updating. That will need an Adobe fix 

SO - the solution (work around really) is to create a NEW account with a new email address - then transfer any of your work you want to keep to the new account (send yourself links). It worked for me, because I have 2 email addresses - my main one (which is just a forwarder) , and a google one. I'm now using my google address, and I can delete projects ok.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Robert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines