• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share files using Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble sending files to clients, with both of them reporting timeouts and an inability to download the assets I was sending them. I have 100GB with my CC subscription. At first I thought it might have been a random error, but today I'm getting the same thing happening for a third time.

For the first client, I tried to send 23GB of video assets, in a collection of about 60 video files, in a few different folders about a month ago. At first I sent them the generic, download through the browser link, and they kept getting timeout errors. Because this client is also a CC member, I shared the files with their CC email address. However, the files did not appear in their drive or did they receive an email letting them know I was sharing the files.

For the second client, I was attempting to send 5 zip files of around 1.2GB each about one week ago. They also received timeout errors.

Today, for the third client, I am trying to send a single, 3GB video file and they are getting another timeout error. This is the error today's client is getting, which I suspect was happening with the other two clients:

Error 503.jpg

Any suggestions on the why, how and where this error is occurring?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've recently put around 50Gb on the cloud (also films of different sizes -- they are rushes). In addition I've recently synchronized again my cloud files, as I got a new computer and that worked without a problem. My lines are quite fast and stable, so that may be part of the problem. If you are on a slow line or the line is unstable, it may be to experience errors.

Moving this thread from Adobe Creative Cloud​ to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration​.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, Abambo. And thanks for moving the thread.

Yeah, the files make it to the Adobe servers no worries, and I can see them on there via the web browser interface. My internet connection is 50Mbps down / 20Mbps up, so that shouldn't be an issue either. The problem happens when I or one of my clients try to download the files via the share link the Adobe Cloud creates. This is the share link you get from the web interface used to share files with non-Adobe CC members.

Here, see if you can download this file that I tried transferring earlier today to a client: I've messaged you the link Abambo​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, it does not work. I get an error with Chrome and Firefox. 

I can add the video however to my assets and download then. But that is not the aim.

The only workaround I see is using something like We transfer for immediate solution.  Some of our partner companies use with Vimeo a private area for video.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines