Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to sync because the owner has exceeded their storage quota

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2015 Aug 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LL.

Since last week we are not able to sync our files with the Adobe CC Cloud (see topic).

Any Ideas?

cheers, Maiko

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Megha.

Thanks for quick answer, but none of the solutions are pointed to our problem.

We have less than 5 GB (from 100 available) currently in use and the Devices are Apples and Windows based systems.

A Check to verify has been made with a completly new Apple Computer outside of our Officenetwork.

Cheers, Maiko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me and I need to get this file to the printer today! Help!

I have less than 5MB of 100MB used. It is in my folder, not one that is shared with me. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IT,

Please refer below to delete files and to free up storage:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-files.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Hope this helps.

Regards

Megha Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue.  It seems like it may have just popped up when I upgraded to High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The assets are probably in a  folder shared with you by someone else. You have added assets but they won't sync because this persons storage quota is exceeded. When you move the assets to another folder within your personal Creative Cloud Assets folder they will sync. Contact the person who shared the folder and check their storage quota.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same issue this whole week!

We are at 71% capacity. Deleted files are already cleaned out. lots of free space.

Any change I attempt to make to a file automatically gives the "...owner exceeded storage quote).

Again, we have NOT reached storage limit, we are at 71%. Please help Adobe, we have tried many times with your tech support all week, and still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you get this resolved? I have just started working with CC shared files and the first test we did at 4% storage we ran into this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this issue and it is my folder. It isn't shared with me. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines