Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Sync due to server error

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't sync to creative cloud and i keep receiving this message " Unable to Sync < file> due to server error". i am running a single user account and works on one PC. appreciate your help.

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers.

for help with that and other common secure adobe.com connection problems read, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

after doing that, if the problem persists, Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you go troubleshooting all the steps linked to (although given the date, it may be too late) You may want to try logging into your Adobe CC account in a browser, View your Archived files, and delete the troublesome files from your archives.

I've run into the same problem you're having. I did what I described above and it seemed to do the trick. The effects aren't immediate. It's going to take a day or so for Adobe to catch up but the warning should go away.

Although this worked for me, just today, a new file has given me the same problem. After my fix, we'll see if the warning dialog goes away tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines