• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update. Unable to uninstall.

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite the nice online help library, my CC does not give the options shown in the images of how to uninstall apps. Some of my apps are outdated, as of 1 week ago they suddenly stopped updating, and I have no options other than retry or go and do something more productive like use MS Paint. If anyone has a solution to this, I'd dearly love to hear it so I can get on with my work.

abobe wtf 2.JPG

adobe wtf 3.JPG

adobe wtf.JPG

   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

UPDATE: Despite not working the first time, apparently running the adobe uninstaller tool and selecting REPAIR actually fixed the issue the second time I ran it. Everything has updated and is working again. Just thought I'd leave this here for anyone who has the same issue to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: Despite not working the first time, apparently running the adobe uninstaller tool and selecting REPAIR actually fixed the issue the second time I ran it. Everything has updated and is working again. Just thought I'd leave this here for anyone who has the same issue to find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This resolved the issue I had with the apps not updating on my desktop system, when they were updating on my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines