• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view cloud documents or Adobe fonts

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I've been on hold all day on the phone so I'm just going to post my issue here. 

I noticed today that I cannot access Adobe fonts within a document even though the fonts are active. When trying to troubleshoot this I also noticed that I literally cannot access a single document on the cloud. I can view a document within the browser but when I click to open it in the app (for example, Adobe XD) it says the file cannot be found (or some error I can't remember). 

I recently upgraded to a Macbook Air with the M1 chip. Maybe this is the issue? I have the entire Adobe suite plan and it's paid for so that's not the issue. My wifi is perfectly fine. 

Any help on this headache would be insanely appreciated. Thanks. 

Here's an image of what I'm dealing with:

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.23.23 PM.png   Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 12.13.55 PM.png

My cloud documents will stay loading like this - nothing can actually be loaded. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I've already done (multiple times):

• restart my computer
  • check Creative Cloud for updates
  • Uninstall and re-install Creative Cloud app
  • Checked my internet
  • Closed the Creative Cloud sync in my Activity Monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same issues after migrating to a new iMac M1 and Macbook Air M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

migrating to a new iMac M1 and Macbook Air M1.

By @brianb66951496

Migrating doesn't work for Adobe apps.  They need to be installed, not migrated, for the programs to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue and have gone through repairing, uninstalling and installing the new ap. I've also rebooted my laptop. I have an older Mac running on OS X Yosimite 10.10.5 but that shouldn't matter. One shouldn't have to keep buying new equipment and updating operating system for the ap to work. They also have a new ap/payment for Canadians that just happened recently. I'm wondering if this is causing an issue becasue I noticed this just started happening today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happend to me more than a month ago and it still doesn't work. I'm using the programms on a windows PC and I didn't change anything it just stopped working one day ( it still worked fine the day before).

I tried everything I could find on support pages too and posted something here as well but sadly didn't get any answers.

Can't open from the browser as well but I could download everything to my computer and open/use it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure if this will help, but here was what worked for me with the endless spinning "loading fonts" issue:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/endless-quot-loading-adobe-fonts-quot-in-the-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines