Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uninstall Creative Cloud and more

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a Mac and I and uninstalled all the Adobe services draging from the app folder to the trash, but when I dive into the Mac I keep having A LOT of files; even I always have the creative cloud logo in my toolbar. I tried to uninstall it also from the folder where the executable from Adobe is, but I cannot do that. I leave the image below. I want to get rid of everything that it is on my Mac from Adobe. How can I do that and why in god's name is so difficult?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dragging to trash is NOT the way to properly uninstall a program

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir, that worked like a charm – most of it is gone but, I still having minor items in the Mac. Do you still know how to get rid of this? (Picture attached)

Dragging is not the proper way to uninstall a program, no doubt about that, although is what Apple recomends. But after tried the executable for the Adove folder that failed, I had no more options, I think.

Much appreciated. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on Windows, and I always use the built in uninstall process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines