• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

University cancelled my Adobe account but my domain is still attached to the portfolio

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a domain with my name that is connected to my old student account at Adobe Portfolio - however the university cancelled the account without notifying me and I am not able to log in anymore, but the portfolio still exists and the domain is still attached to it, so I cannot use it anywhere else - I paid for a personal Adobe, made a new website and want to attach the domain to it but it shows an error because the domain is already attached to the old Adobe portfolio where I am not able to log in and disconnect it manually.

I contacted the domain provider and they told me I should contact Adobe.
Any ideas what I can do about this? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I tried to text and call but they always say that Adobe does not offer support for Adobe Portfolio, and it redirects me to the most common issues with the portfolio on the Adobe website, which is not helpful in my case.

How can I get in contact with someone to help me with the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's it.

that's adobe support and if they can't help you, you're out of luck except to search for a work-around.  to be sure, no one here can reset anything on adobe.com for you.  these are user-to-user forums.

when you use chat, you're contacting an adobe rep.  if they say they can't help, you can try another rep but if you hear the same thing, you can't go any further inside adobe. 

note: you may be able to contact the school admin and work something out (they have more contact options, for example).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines