Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unwanted layers in all library asset

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Every image or asset i open in adobe libraries has this file from anohter project (this image is not in my library) Its seems to infest in every thing I open. very annoying. Does anyone recognize this? 

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 09.02.57.pngScreenshot 2022-05-17 at 09.03.17.pngScreenshot 2022-05-17 at 09.03.40.png

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you see an unwanted layer in everything you open. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know the application you are using and encounter this problem. Also, let us know the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Thank you for your quick response.

I am using Adobe illustrator version 26.2.1
and creative cloud app version 5.7.1.1

thanks in advance

kind regards

Lucas de Peinder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arrrgh,,  i have comnpletely uninstalled everything from adobe and re-insytalled. and still the asset is investing every library item..Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 16.36.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

We might need more information to investigate the issue. Please let us know the below details:

• Are the library assets ones you are creating yourself?
  • Are they being created from Illustrator?
  • Are the library assets shared?
  • Is it possible to explain in detailed steps with screenshots how they are creating the library assets with the extra layers appearing as it is not clear from the info provided.

Also is the image of the building called ‘recycling’  the one you are seeing that you don’t want? In the screenshot it looks like it’s in the layers panel in a locked layer, you could unlock the layer and delete the image? We don’t see the libraries panel in the screenshot. You could share the library with us. You can also right-click on the library element, click ‘edit’, remove the layer, save and the library element will be updated.

Please let us know the details and also see if the above-mentioned troubleshooting helps to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines