• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading an entire website to CC

Explorer ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to upload an entire website to CC so a buddy can also work on it in Dreamweaver. The Adobe tutorial I'm using says to go to thye synched files tab and click on the select files tab. This takes me to a dialog box but I can't select the entire site, only individual files .jpg .html etc. How do I upload the whole site folder or at least the htdocs folder?

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure which cloud storage/sharing option you're trying to use, but i'm also not sure it matters because you are probably using the wrong sharing option for what you want.

unless you're both working on the same files at the same time, you should use dropbox or ms onedrive.  

if you're both working on the same files at the same time, i'm not sure any of the cc options will work for you, but it might be worth getting more details from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines