• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading entire FOLDERS to Cloud Files... NOT possible?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am actually in disbelief that I am writing this post. But here is the issue at hand. I want to start using the Cloud to link my media to projects which I am sharing with other people, with the end goal of avoiding offline media on my timeline. However, to my surprise, when I try to upload entire folders to the cloud that is not possible. Am I forced to upload each assett individually. Media organization takes a long time already in your personal drive but I am forced to upload stuff individually (or many photos, videos, PNGs at a time) but then I have to recrate the folders in the drive all over again. It is inconvenient and adds hours of unecessary work. For example, I can drag and drop and entire folder in a Google Drive. How is this not already an option for Cloud users? I spoke with a technical support person from Adobe who offered me no solutions. Is there a way around this? Thank you. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Despite its name, Creative Cloud Storage is NOT a dedicated cloud backup service like DropBox or Google Drive. 

When I want to share files with colleagues or other devices, I save files to my local Creative Cloud Files folder which is automatically synced to my cloud space.  The shared files are then available for download by other devices or people I designate.

When you say you want to "avoid offline media from your timeline," I'm not sure what that means.  Can you elaborate?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines