Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Uploading files to Creative Cloud Drive does not work

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been trying to upload a file to my creative cloud drive and it just sits there telling me it is synching. I tried directly uploading it from a browser as well as dragging it to my Creative Cloud Drive but in both cases the upload icons just say...uploading. There is no progress. Looking at the system status, no packets are going out of my system so nothing is actually being sent.

I ended up uploading to my Google Drive and it worked fine. Upload finished in about a minute. This is a 200Mb video file.

I've uploaded files to my Creative Cloud drive before without issue, but now it just doesn't seem to work at all.

I am at the latest revision, running the latest OS X Mojave. I used Safari to login to Creative Cloud to try an upload directly. Neither approach worked.

What are my options to make this work?

Also, I tried going to the Support section of your website and it is useless. Creative Cloud file access is not even an option. I have to pick one of the applications (Photoshop, Muse, etc...) Your attempt to shoehorn a support request into a particular product is a horrible idea if you don't include all the products included in my $59/month subscription!

-Vik

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?