Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Utilisation des applications en voyage

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je m'apprête à réaliser un long voyage en Asie et je me demande si toutes les applications Adobe - j'ai un abonnement Creative Cloud - seront accessibles normalement, pour peu que je dispose d'un accès à internet.
Merci pour vos réponses 🙂
Nelly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

yes, you can connect from anywhere.

further, even if you don't have internet service your cc apps are supposed to continue working 30 days (if you have a monthly subscription) and 91 days (if you have a paid-in-full annual subscription.  but i have seen others complain of problems with this. so, i recommend, while you have an internet connection, opening the the cc programs you will want to use while off the internet and leaving them open.  your laptop can sleep, but don't shut it down to ensu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, you can connect from anywhere.

further, even if you don't have internet service your cc apps are supposed to continue working 30 days (if you have a monthly subscription) and 91 days (if you have a paid-in-full annual subscription.  but i have seen others complain of problems with this. so, i recommend, while you have an internet connection, opening the the cc programs you will want to use while off the internet and leaving them open.  your laptop can sleep, but don't shut it down to ensure the needed programs stay open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you a lot for your answer and advices !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome. (and bon voyage!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines