• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom intuos 3 ONLY works in photoshop (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can not get my Wacom Intuos 3 working on a Windows 10 PC with Adobe programs like After Effects, Animate, or Ilustraotr, but it works fine in Photoshop 2020. When searching for info about this online, I run in the opposite problem, everyone says a Win 10 update broke Wacom tablets for Photoshop and talk about work arounds for Photoshop only.

My problem is that Photoshop works perfectly fine but no other Adobe program will recive mouse inputs from my tablet. The tablet works when using Windows file explorer and browsing the internet but it stops the moment I click on Animate, Illustrator, or anything other than Phtotshop.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your tablet settings are you using Windows Ink or Win APPI?  Try the opposite one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows Ink is checked by default and when I turn it off, my tablet stops working altogether. Not sure what Win APPI is but I don see that in my wacom tablet properties.

ps_shot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines