• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waiting for Connection... Constant Issue

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CC and the online site appear to not be in perfect communication.

Fonts can be activated from CC, but will not show as active except in the browser site. They can be de-activated in the browser site and show as "Previously active" in CC, so I activate them there and the problem recycles.

My cloud files are visible in CC but not in the browser site, and the cloud icon always says "Cloud Syncing, waiting for connection"

I have done all basic troublshooting. I've run the CC cleaner tool. Uninstalled all adobe apps. Downloaded the newest CC install file online. Reinstalled. Checked hosts file. Whitelisted all adobe apps in firewall. Turned off fonts, signed out, closed app, restarted, signed in... over and over and over and over.

It's been verrrrrry frustrating, I need access to the fonts most of all. I've been troubleshooting this issue for hours.

Running Windows 11

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us the version of the operating system and the Creative Cloud Desktop App you're using?  For the cloud files which are visible in the Creative Cloud Desktop App but not in the browser, since when have you been seeing this issue? Did you recently make any changes to your browser? Did you check any other browsers to check if you're able to see the cloud files there?

Also, for the Fonts, could you please share the screenshot of the active fonts panel in the Creative Cloud Desktop App? Please share the logs from your machine to help us troubleshoot the issue you are seeing by using the log collector tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎7/‎14/‎2021
OS build 22000.675
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.675.0

Adobe Creative Cloud Version 5.7.1.1

The files are not showing on other browsers. Neither Chrome nor Edge. The issue started upon using Photoshop yesterday for the first time in a week or two.

Screen 4.jpg that I uploaded in the original post is the screenshot that shows the "Active Fonts" page on the CC desktop app.

I've uploaded the log file with the tool.

I have 4 screenshots already uploaded. Let me know if there are any issues seeing them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Could you please share the link to the logs here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a confirmation email that states this file;

AdobeLogs_20220601_075109_369-win-GS.zxp

has been uploaded to the server. There doesn't seem to be any link.

Is this the information you needed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying. Please share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download the file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Date: Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM
Subject: LogCollector Tool: Log Upload Status - Success
To: Stand Racing <info@standracing.com>
Cc:

Dear User,

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20220601_075109_369-win-GS.zxp

Please use the above filename as a reference when contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Thank you,

The Log Collector Tool team

Note: Please do not reply to this email; it is auto-generated.

It is a little upsetting you do not have access to the log collection portal where the tool uploaded my log file.

For the sake of privacy I would not like to paste a link to my personal log file on a public forum because I do not know if it contains sensitive information. 

What email address can I send this log file to? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can share the log file at my email address which is tsaini@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the log files. I will keep you posted once I hear anything from the engineering team.

Also, about this {My cloud files are visible in CC but not on the browser site, and the cloud icon always says "Cloud Syncing, waiting for connection} could you please tell us if you're referring to the Creative Cloud Files folder on the local desktop, if yes then they will appear in the "Synced files" tab on the https://assets.adobe.com/ 

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an issue with local files.

The screenshots I attached in the original post demonstrate what I explained. Synced files show on the Creative Cloud desktop app, everything in https://assets.adobe.com/ is blank. No synced files.

Enabled fonts are still inaccessible to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Could you please select one of the documents in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, right-click on it and select "View on web" to check if you're able to access the file or not?

About the Fonts issue, our team is still working on it. I will share the update once I hear anything from them.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

When I click view on web, I get this message.

StandRacing_0-1654699768057.png

This page isn't available right now. Try checking the URL or visit a different page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sent a message stating they will close my case in 24 hours.

ADB-24797481-J7P9

Problem is not yet resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The case is to be closed today and no one has reached out to provide a solution.

Day 12 of waiting for customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe seems to have their system setup to close unresolved cases with impunity by means of email.

My first case was closed unresolved, and this case (same issue) is to be closed today.

No real human being has reached out to me to resolve this issue. The quality of service for such a large operation is truly shameful. 

Details are in this post.

https://community.adobe.com/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to duplicate your posts. I have merged this with your original topic.

If I understand your problem correctly, you feel Creative Cloud desktop app is not syncing properly.   Did you reinstall Creative Cloud Desktop App and restart your computer?

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Log-in to your Adobe account below and update your case with additional details if desired.

https://account.adobe.com/support

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 11.33.15.png

Maybe this is the issue. I have sync problems as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Deleted User 

This is the Creative Cloud support community. Adobe Experience League has a separate support community from this one.  See link below.  The knowledgable experts there can assist you with AEM.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud and all Adobe apps have been uninstalled and reinstalled from the newest version of the download file on the webpage. I've signed out, exited, restarted computer, and signed back in to the desktop app more times than I can count.

I did not know there was a place to view current and active cases, it's disheartening to see 3 cloned cases listed as "resolved" after receiving minumum assistance over two weeks. This has put considerable friction into my productivity as a fledgling business building and updating a website and products.

All Adobe apps are whitelisted in firewall and free to use any port in any protocol.

I briefly had all my fonts listed in the desktop app with red dots next to each one. I tried clicking the reinstall circle and got a "Could not reinstall" message. I signed out, exited, restarted computer, signed back in and now I'm back to square one.

The active fonts tab simply displays a "Get started.." message as though I've never downloaded any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing ,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. I have shared the log files shared by you with our engineering team who are still investigating this issue. I will keep you posted once I hear anything from them.

Also, for the fonts issue, could you please verify the network connectivity to some of our core services, as documented for fonts here: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html#8Checkfornetworkproxyorfirewallis...

{Note: Please ensure that you are using a stable internet connection.}

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @StandRacing 

Could you please share the full screenshot when you click on the web which has the URL, I'm referring to the screen you sent us earlier. please check for more info.

TarunSaini_0-1655297074854.png

Also, please share the HAR file with us to troubleshoot the issue. Check this link to generate the HAR file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98WFEXbhIs

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, just emailed that over to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StandRacing ,

Thanks for the additional info. I have shared the HAR file and the screenshot with our engineering team. I will keep you posted once I hear anything from them.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines