• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

What happened to the timeline button for versioning Cloud documents?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to access a previous version of a .psdc from my Cloud files. The current documentation has instructions for versioning documents that include a "timeline" button which grants access to previous versions of a Cloud document. I am currently using Creative Cloud Desktop version 5.9.0.372. I will also point out that the "timeline" button is absent from the Creative Cloud web app too. 

adobe-cc.jpg

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. To assist you further, please confirm if you're referring to this button on the timeline which has versioning info of the file in the Creative Cloud.

TarunSaini_0-1665085518143.png

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is the button.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue precisely.

Has Adobe eliminated the function for restoring previous versions of a file in Creative Cloud? If so, it would be good if they would make that clear in the help documentation.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @paulbowman,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. I have escalated this issue further with our engineering team & I will get back to you once I hear anything from them.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines