Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

What is CoreSync doing?!?

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm not the first to post about this, but what is CoreSync actually doing? I have about 100GB in cloud that's synced to my computer, but it's literally been months since I touched any of that. CoreSync is still uploading though. I'm beginning to worry what it's uploading, and to where. Even when I pause sync, it's still going, whether I'm using the computer or not.

Is there a way to disable it without getting rid of my programs? I don't mean slow it down. I want to be rid of it. Can I get rid of the synced folder on this computer? I can't seem to find that option.

Are there any good posts, threads or articles about CoreSync? Somthing that could give me information about what it is and what it's doing?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application you're using? which operating system are you using? Since when have you been seeing this issue? 

Also, could you please collect the logs from your device and share them with us. You may check this link to know how to collect log: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines