• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is taking up my cloud storage

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud Storage is supposedly full, even though I only have about 5 GB of files in it. It might be my Lightroom catalog, but I can't find any way to see how much of my storage is used by what application - only the info that it is full and the link to buy an upgrade for my storage (lol). Lightroom itself won't let me delete any images but that's another issue (they just stay greyed out when I hit delete but my storage usage does not change).

Is there any transparent (!) way to get to know how exactly I am using up my cloud storage? 

At least something like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-03 um 14.24.09.png

Thanks a lot in advance, I am really frustrated by CC constantly nagging about my storage being full but not helping in any way to resolve this (besides by paying more $$$)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Edit: I just found out all deleted files from CC stay in a trashbin, which cannot easily be emptied. No idea how much that takes up either. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/delete-all-files-in-trash-creativ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines