Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the deal with the virtual assistant

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

So I was trying to download a resume template when I saw that creative cloud has started downloading indesign on my computer while i already have it installed and open at the time. I trid to stop the install since my C drive is so full. Then the virual assistant pips up and no matter what I type, it insists that I want to cancel my subscription. so aftr many attempts, i got this option to chat with support.. after selecting that option and waiting ten minutes and nothing hapening, i simply asked how long before i get live support to respond. this prompted the virtual assistant to go back into insisting i cancel, as if I had just initiated a converstion. this happened in a loop, and i managed to get myself here. i thin i have stopped the download but it is just unbelievable how utterly dumb this assistant is.. Is it just me or nyone out there has experienced this? i mean dumb as a brick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Truly nothing to do with InDesign.

Moving this to appropriate forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2023 Sep 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sheen28131823kchh 

is your problem resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once you get everything sorted out, if no one else has told you, you can turn off automatic updates in the CC app. Under the prefs > Apps, toggle off the Auto-Update button. I keep the CC app up to date, but the others I want to update when I want to update, not when Adobe wants to update and interrupt my work. Plus, if one has an older machine, one may not want to update... Anyway. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines