• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I join a teams or enterprise plan, do I keep personal services (desktop sync & portfolio)?

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm starting a new job and it looks like I'll be getting access to Creative Cloud via a corporate plan (teams or enterprise - I'm not yet sure which.) This is great because CC is a pricey subscription, but I'm curious about a couple of things and need to plan ahead in case I'm going to lose access to these things:

• Will I continue to be able to do a desktop sync of personal files into personal cloud storage from my personal / non-work computer? These files would not be appropriate for storing in my workplace's cloud storage, as they're mostly from prior projects for a wide range of clients. 
  • Will I continue to be able to use Adobe Portfolio to host my personal portfolio? 

About 7 years ago, I was in a similar situation and I was able to keep syncing personal files to personal cloud storage on my own computer. However, there's been plenty of time for things to change.

Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, (https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-adobe-profiles.html) but all cc sync (enterprise, teams and individual) is being retired in coming months.

and you should periodically download all your important cc files so you have local copiy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll be provided with a new log-in and password for your employer's plan.

Log-out of your personal account to log-in to your business account and vice versa.

DO NOT combine personal with business.  Keep them separate in case you change employers down the road.

A basic Photography Plan costs just $10/month and includes the following.

• Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
  • Camera Raw
  • Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
  • Lightroom Classic
  • Portfolio website + hosting
  • Adobe Express (free starter plan)
  • Bridge
  • 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines