• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where do I find the assets in the creative cloud page?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I find the assets in the creative cloud page? I need to upload one file and I cant find it

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Creative Cloud Assets provides a place for you to store, collaborate, and manage your Creative Cloud content.

Creative Cloud Assets is integrated into your creative workflow at home, from the office, or on the go by allowing you to access and reuse your desktop-synced files, mobile creations, Creative Cloud Libraries, and royalty-free assets from CC Market. From your browser, you can also extract and reuse CSS information about colors, gradients, fonts, text and more from your Photoshop files.

You

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2016 Jan 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Assets provides a place for you to store, collaborate, and manage your Creative Cloud content.

Creative Cloud Assets is integrated into your creative workflow at home, from the office, or on the go by allowing you to access and reuse your desktop-synced files, mobile creations, Creative Cloud Libraries, and royalty-free assets from CC Market. From your browser, you can also extract and reuse CSS information about colors, gradients, fonts, text and more from your Photoshop files.

You can launch the Creative Cloud Assets site by pointing your browser at https://assets.adobe.com. You can also access it through convenient links in your desktop tools or your Adobe profile on the web.

Your Creative Cloud assets include files synced with your desktop, assets created using Creative Cloud enabled mobile apps, and Creative Cloud libraries. You can browse all of these assets using the Creative Cloud Assets page, which organizes assets as follows:

Files shows assets synced with Creative Cloud Files directory on your desktop

Mobile Creations shows assets created using Creative Cloud enabled mobile apps

Libraries shows design libraries created by you

Note:

While you can perform several operations such as rename, share, download, replace, and archive on desktop assets (under Files), you can only view assets under Mobile Creations and Libraries, on the Creative Cloud Assets page.

These links may also be of interest:

Manage assets and files

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/how-to/assets-get-started.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-files.html

How-to: Creative-Cloud-libraries

Creative Cloud Libraries

How to share your Creative Cloud Libraries

How to Use Adobe Stock with your CC libraries

FAQ: Where can I find links about managing and syncing Creative Cloud files?

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I access my assets on the Creative Cloud menu. It used to be in my menu, and it no longer is.Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 10.38.38 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also looking for where the asset tab has been moved to, i.e I'd like to find some of the free vector graphics that used to be accessible through the tab that's missing in the image you uploaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines