• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the Status bar for file syncing?

Participant ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm uploading a big file to cloud with slow net and there is now way to know how long I have to still wait, I only see that 1 file is uploading. I don't know if I have to wait 5 minutes or 5 hours. Should I go do sleep or  wait.

I just can't understand how Adobe can leave out that kind of basic functinonality from their software. I have never used any app that doesn't tell you the Upload/Download status. How can Creative Cloud, app thats purpose is to transfer files, not tell you this basic information? What do the developpers in Adobe think? 

Really annoying. I would like to write some ugly words here. 

khellstr_0-1658289891051.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There, 

We are sorry for your difficulties as you are unable to sync files. As you mentioned in the thread that the internet is slow, it might be one of the reason the file syncing is taking time, so you could try enhancing the connection. Also to investigate the issue please let us know the OS version in your PC and Creative Cloud Desktop Version. Could you also brief us about the status bar you are looking forward. You could refer to the below article for more trooubleshooting on sync issue:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

Please provide the details and let us know if this helps. We are here to help you.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines