• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which product?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am new to the adobe product set and am finding it a little confusing.  I have come from imovie and powerpoint .... so these amazing products are a big step up.  Finding my way around premier pro, sort of ok....I guess the more I use it the better I will get.  However, I use to create graphic animations (simple business line and text style diagrams) in powerpoint, then screen record the animation using quick time, crude I know, but it did the job albeit a little jumpy.  In order to achieve a seamless transition when importing into Premier Pro, I would like to use one of the adobe products, but am confused as to what is the best product to use for this, Illustrator? Animate? After effects.... Any help gratefully recieved.  Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects has text animation presets you can use.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines