• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

which subscription do I need for just illustrator, photoshop and acrobat ?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I finally got a new PC and can't install my old CS4 design premium because there's no DVD drive. I could get an external DVD drive but could have issues installing it on Windows 10 anyway so I may as well go with cloud subscription. I've had a look and can't see a bundle which includes illustrator, photoshop and acrobat - do I need to pay for each of those 3 apps individually or am I missing something?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe there is a plan that includes only those 3 applications. Buying them separately will run you about $55/month (if I added correctly) and buying the All Apps subscription runs about $53/month. So for two dollars less you get access to 20 applications instead of only 3, but if 3 is all you use that's all you have to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"can't see a bundle which includes illustrator, photoshop and acrobat..."

That's because there isn't one. You may purchase an ALL Apps plan or a  SINGLE Apps plan.  Your choice.

In my opinion, the ALL Apps bundle is your best option even if you don't regularly use all 31 apps & services. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines