• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do i not have much control over my Creative Cloud assets? The Sharing/collaborating function is missing something

Engaged ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply want to share a folder of video files with a single client, who does not have an Adobe membership. My choices are: Make folder private or Make folder public and send link. I want to send to one person, why would I want to make it 'Public' Why not have a choice to send a 'Private' link?

And, if some of the files are not playable on the client's computer, doesn't the CC app provide the trans-coding? or doesn't it play natively within the CC app?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback.

Currently Send Link provides a public link to a file, folder, mobile creation or library. More info here Creative Cloud Help | Share files, libraries, and more.

You can play the video in the browser at https://assets.adobe.com/files without having to download the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines