• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do my Creative Cloud files look blurry and bad when previewing them?

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2014 Dec 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF, PNGs, AI and PSDs all look like very poor quality, compressed JPGs when viewing on Creative Cloud files website or in the iPad app. You can even see the low quality JPG-like compression artifacts all over the files. Nothing is sharp. Would really like to be able to use the cloud to preview files to clients, but the quality is just not usable. Would like to know if others experience this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved?  I am noticing this too and this post was orginaly created in 2014 If I am seeing that correctly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Low-res thumbnails are representational previews only. They are not a replacement for viewing the full sized image files. Preview display will vary depending on the user's GPU, memory, display pixel density, etc...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, sadly this low res will make it difficut for Annotations within the team, but we might be able to use another solution i/o the Adobe Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was hoping to share files with clients, but the quality is terrible and text is unreadable. Dissapointed. Will have to keep emailing PDF versions........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines