• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my portfolio not updating even though I press the update button?

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a photographer and connect my Lightroom albums right to my portfolio, it works really well for me but recently I have been getting an error message saying that something went wrong and it was probably their fault so try again in a little bit. I tried restarting and updating my laptop and web browser, but neither worked. I also tried publishing and republishing the site but now it won't republish, it's like it's almost fully loaded but can't fully get there.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would wait a few hours and try again later. Adobe might be performing maintenance on one or more servers.  You can check the Adobe System Status report below.

https://status.adobe.com/

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you're still seeing the problem you should try a different browser.  (and for what it's worth, i'm not seeing a problem updating my portfolio page.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines