• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why isn't my new Behance image automatically pushing to my Adobe Portfolio site like it used to?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted a new set of images today. In the past, they automatically appear on my Adobe Portfolio site. Today nothing is appearing on the Portfolio site. I can't find any new settings or figure out why this is happening. Does anyone know how to get my images from Behance to appear on my Portfolio site now? Thanks in advance.

See new image here

But it's not showing here

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

That's helpful info, thank you. I have it set up for Behance to automatically send new posts to my portfolio site. One less thing for me to do. For some unknown reason yeasterday, it took all day to show up on my site but the post is there now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2022-06-07 114319.jpg

On AP, settings show images should still be importing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, not supported here... You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I've never pushed from Behance to Portfolio.  I always work within Portfolio to import Behance collection.  See if this helps.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036128674-How-the-Behance-integration-works

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's helpful info, thank you. I have it set up for Behance to automatically send new posts to my portfolio site. One less thing for me to do. For some unknown reason yeasterday, it took all day to show up on my site but the post is there now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines