• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Win 11 taskbar other programs do not come fowrard

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind of a weird issue but I'm on Win 11 and once I launch any of the Adobe products my Window's task bar is viewable and clickable but when I click on any other program it will not become the active screen. I have to use show destop and then I can open the programs from the task bar as normal. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums to Creative Cloud Services.]

After installing, did you restart your computer?

Can you launch apps from Windows Start Menu?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarted many times, all updates are in for programs and PC. I can launch from Start and the Start button works but the other active programs do not come into focus. Never was an issue with Win 10, just seems to be an issue with Win 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me with Windows 11, realy annoying as I have to minimise the Adobe program to open anything else. Does it on all, Photoshop, InDesign etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ecogmedia and @RiversidePSL,

This is a known problem.  The solution seems to be disabling "focus assist" in Windows settings.

Try it and report back with your results.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/make-it-easier-to-focus-on-tasks-0d259fd9-e9d0-702c-c027...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply. Focus Assist was not on with my PC, I disabled everything on that page but no difference. The problem of switching to other Apps only happens the first time after opening an Adobe program. Once I have managed to focus Outlook by minimising Adobe window it will behave as expected and I can flick between all Apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem and this fix worked for me. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2024 Feb 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@candyv81018570

Thanks for your response. We're glad that it worked. Please feel free to contact us when you see any issues while accessing the app.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines