• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wont Allow Me to Renew Subscription

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a couple of the Adobe Photoshop apps last school year and had no problem using them but this year, my school subscription ended and I'm still in school. I again attempted to renew my subscription to some of the apps using a student discount. The transaction was successful, yet every time I open my apps, they claim that my subscription has ended. I'm also unable to buy some of the apps on my creative cloud that I previously had subscriptions to as the button to buy the app under the description is grey and will only allow me to click "start my free trial". Yet even when I tried this, I ran into the same problem and was not able to use any of the features of the app. Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 10.44.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-09-17 at 10.44.50 PM.png

[Mod: Moved to the Creative Cloud Services forum]

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see here: Purchased Creative Cloud apps appear as trial versions (adobe.com)

If this doesn't help you have to contact the Adobe support. This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support. Sorry, but we're normal users  and we can't help with account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

AxelM_0-1695017121444.jpeg

If you like you can also use Twitter:  @AdobeCare  https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Also - beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message or an email.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does the school administer your subscription or do you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The school does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, you should contact the school plan administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines