Highlighted

1 terabyte of CC but only 250GB of internal storage - what do I do?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1 terabyte of storage in Adobe CC, but my laptop's hard drive only has 255 GB.

I see the "turn sync off" forums, but that's not really an answer. I want to store files on Adobe CC without it taking up any of my hard drive space.

The "on/off" switch in the adobe desktop app just syncs or unsyncs everything. I guess what I'm looking for is a smart sync where I can pick and choose folders.

Can I pick which folders to sync and which ones not to sync in Adobe CC, or does it do it for all the files?

If I un sync everything, then delete everything out of CC, and then resnyc, won't that just sync it as "deleted" and I'll lose everything?

Do I have to move my stuff to a 3rd cloud base platform to actually have a real "archive" folder?

What's the point of getting 1 terabyte CC if I don't have 1 terabyte hard drive space?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 terabyte of CC but only 250GB of internal storage - what do I do?

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 1 terabyte of storage in Adobe CC, but my laptop's hard drive only has 255 GB.

I see the "turn sync off" forums, but that's not really an answer. I want to store files on Adobe CC without it taking up any of my hard drive space.

The "on/off" switch in the adobe desktop app just syncs or unsyncs everything. I guess what I'm looking for is a smart sync where I can pick and choose folders.

Can I pick which folders to sync and which ones not to sync in Adobe CC, or does it do it for all the files?

If I un sync everything, then delete everything out of CC, and then resnyc, won't that just sync it as "deleted" and I'll lose everything?

Do I have to move my stuff to a 3rd cloud base platform to actually have a real "archive" folder?

What's the point of getting 1 terabyte CC if I don't have 1 terabyte hard drive space?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 10, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade your storage. There is nothing else to do.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2019 0