2 Computers

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CC installed on my lap top.  Am I able to install it on my desk top as well without incurring extra charges?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, just like with the Creative Suite, you can install on two computers. They can both Macs, or both Windows, or one of each.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Steve

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now to figure out how...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your second computer. Open your browser and go to creative.adobe.com. Log in with your Adobe ID. Now you can download applications. It's all controlled by your Adobe ID login.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines