Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3Gb file NOT syncing to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have been having difficulties getting one particular 3Gb .MOV file to sync to my Creative Cloud folder. This is an essential file for my Premiere Pro Project. Does CC have an upper limit on file syncing?

Please help me.

Jeff

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JPo1,

Are you still experiencing the same issue with Creative Cloud and uploading files?

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2015 Jan 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warner,

Yes, I am still having difficulties—only when I attempt to sync large .MOV files. Smaller .jpg and project files sync just fine.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Can you tell me if this large file is attempting to sync or will it just not sync at all, no data going to the cloud? Can you give me a bit more detail please, also please can you give me details on your internet speed etc.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2015 Jan 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is attempting to sync. It is not, however, giving me a progress bar or indicator. It is just just 'spinning its wheels'. I will tell you that I did get an error message yesterday that indicated that my file was improperly named given the inclusion of dashes. 2014-10-29 Rhett Smith.MOV was the file name and I renamed it to 2014_10_29 Rhett Smith.MOV. I thought this might be the key to my problem but the wheel continues to spin. This is a 1.53 Gb file.

My network speed. Well, I am not so great at understanding this, but I will tell you that I am on a 5 GHz wireless network working at up to 450 Mbps. Do you need more information than that? I am logged into the NetGear Wizard so I can locate information.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am sorry to hear your still having issues. Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will be able to tell you what speed your internet is, uploading a large file of 1.53GB on a slow network can take some time. However, I would still like to look into this issue a bit further.

Could you supply me with your log files, you can locate them by looking at..

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Please send upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link at harress@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent you the link to my log files in Creative Cloud. Let me know if you need anything else from me. Appreciate the help.

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jpo1,

I have your log files and will have a look over them for you. It could be the case that your ISP is to blame for a poor upload speed causing these issues for you because i am seeing these lines in your log files.

• 20150107-142501.876: HandleACSLNotification: got server error during long poll '24': Timeout. Request Timed Out. - The sync server request timed out or the server was unavailable
  • 20150107-142422.957: Warning: [GUDE]: Chunk 9 failed - Retrying. ErrorCode: 29 ErrorMessage: Timeout. Request Timed Out.
  • 20150107-143745.314: Warning: [GUDE]: Chunk 28 failed - Retrying. ErrorCode: 32 ErrorMessage: Network Error. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork -1005) Network Connection Lost. .

This shows that your network is doing something strange.

While I am looking into your logs could you tell me what your internet speed is please? (Not the speed of your router 5 GHz wireless for example), The actual speed your internet provider gives you.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Can you guide me a bit on how I can go about finding the internet speed?

Thanks,

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The best way is to contact your internet service provider.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines