4% of 20GB used but no files upload or in archive.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is reporting that I am useing 4% of my 20GB, however I have no files upload and no archive files.

With the original release I did test it by uploading a bunch of files but deleted them... CC doesn't seem to have released that space.

I cleaned up your account of 824.09 MB. The incorrectly deleted files were from February and May of this year. If you still have any issues let me know.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

4% of 20GB used but no files upload or in archive.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is reporting that I am useing 4% of my 20GB, however I have no files upload and no archive files.

With the original release I did test it by uploading a bunch of files but deleted them... CC doesn't seem to have released that space.

I cleaned up your account of 824.09 MB. The incorrectly deleted files were from February and May of this year. If you still have any issues let me know.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ken! All is well, showing 3.8 MB used.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2013 0