• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

404 CC Library Not Found

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had CC installed and Photoshop and some other apps for ages now.
CC wanted to update today so I said go ahead.
It popped up a few "Merge this folder?" questions and I was busy and accidentally clicked one no. (Was clicking something else and it came up under my mouse since I wasn't paying attention to that.)

After that, I tried to open it and it said it was broken and I needed to repair, so I did. it failed and said to reinstall. So I uninstalled it, downloaded, reinstalled it.
Now when I open Photoshop (which it let me do from CC) and go to Libraries to get to my stock account, it says "Download CC" c_c

What do I do to fix this? I keep an Adobe Stock account over other stock sights pretty much specifically for the smooth integration with Photoshop. If I can't make this work, I'll be really sad. :c

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SheiD, do you utilize the process listed in Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps to download and install Photoshop CC and Creative Cloud desktop app updates? 

Are Photoshop CC and the Creative Cloud desktop app currently installed on the computer but you are unable to access the Libraries?

Finally, where is this computer located?  Do you self-manage this computer at home or is it used in a work environment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That process is about as basic to computing as "turn it off and turn it back on again". Yeah, that about covers my process for installations.

Home computer, home professional. Self-managed.
I've been using Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe products for about two decades. I've been using the CC version since my CS6 was rendered outdated a couple years ago.

I originally had CC installed on the C: drive of my computer, along with my Adobe products.
However, the C: drive of my computer is a small SSD used for bootup and I realized the Adobe products were there rather than my storage drive.
I wanted to move them to save space on my SSD.
So after I did the update on CC and it said I needed a repair, I decided to take the opportunity to move them. I set the download location to the new location i wanted after reinstalling CC.

After this, the library pane in Photoshop says I'm not connected to CC as I said above.

Basically all the information you asked for is in my original post except the last question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification, SheiD.  I have moved this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum which will be better able to assist with the current errors you are facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no answers... I don't know what to do. I need this working for my work. :c

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines