Highlighted

About the deleted files in the folder of Creative Cloud Files

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know about the deleted files in the folder of Creative Cloud Files.

I have used Creative Cloud Files which Adobe provide as Cloud service to save my works.

However, all files, that had saved in Creative Cloud Files, suddenly disappeard even though the license term of Adobe Creative Cloud for teams has not yet finished.

I know that the authority of using Creative Cloud Files is provided for extra 30 days by the contract end date.

Is there any methods to recover my data from the folder of Creative Cloud Files?

Looking forward to your answer.

Thank you.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

About the deleted files in the folder of Creative Cloud Files

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know about the deleted files in the folder of Creative Cloud Files.

I have used Creative Cloud Files which Adobe provide as Cloud service to save my works.

However, all files, that had saved in Creative Cloud Files, suddenly disappeard even though the license term of Adobe Creative Cloud for teams has not yet finished.

I know that the authority of using Creative Cloud Files is provided for extra 30 days by the contract end date.

Is there any methods to recover my data from the folder of Creative Cloud Files?

Looking forward to your answer.

Thank you.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 종범김,

Please check of the files are still online here: https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=all

Adobe Creative Cloud

or were incorrectly moved to the archive here:https://assets.adobe.com/files?filter=archive

Adobe Creative Cloud

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines